Monday, March 15, 2010

Rawnessa


I recently received a request for an organic skin product recommendation to rehydrate dry winter-damaged skin. I instantly thought of Rawnessa. Until Rawnessa, I could not find a product that was organic, safe and effective. I kept finding organic products that were not made of 100% organic, safe for you, and effective ingredients.

Rawnessa organic and raw skincare products are made by the expert and super soft hands of Vanessa Conte. I met Vanessa and began using Rawnessa products last summer. I could not pass up 100% raw organic food for my skin. My Rawnessa Clearnessa moisturizer is made of shea butter, tamanu oil, kukui nut oil, honey, and essential oil of grapefruit, lemon and orange. There are no parabens or lauryl sulfates that compel me to keep my distance from the personal care isle at most department and drug stores.

Here are some features of Vanessa's genius that should not be overlooked:

Quality: My skin feels supple and nourished all day.

Eco-friendly minimal packaging: My moisturizer and lip balm came in glass bottles that I can definitely sterilize and reuse, or recycle.

Local: Rawnessa products are made down the street from my house, and available at the Hollywood farmer's market and online.

*I did not receive any compensation to write this - I really like this product and believe in the power of the small women-owned businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment